5 Web Hosting Tips Consider When Choosing a New Web Host
Choosing a new web host and the right web hosting packet can be difficult, especially if you're new to web hosting and planning your first site. The following tips will help you choose a reliable web host and select a web hosting package for your requirements.
1. First of all, make sure that your new hosting packages provide you with proper storage or web space to meet your website needs. Check out the entire file size of all the files on your website and make sure that your hosting plan meets the required amount. It's always a good idea to have some spare storage. If you have a site, but do not know your web page size, you can check your current panel with your current host or ask your web-host. If you have a website created by your designer to calculate the amount of space required.
2. Find out from your previous host and new host, which is used for common web space. The amount of web space is permitted for a web site or web site or Web site for Web site space.
3. Make sure you know what operating system your current web site is doing, or what to do on your new site. Your choice is Windows and Linux. If your current website or new site is created using ASP scripting, http://ASP.NET or other Windows based language, you should choose a Windows Hosting Plan. On the other hand, if you use any open source technologies on your website then select Linux. The Linux operating system is a very popular choice because it supports a wide range of software, programs, languages and databases, such as PHP, Perl, MySQL and many other things that are scalable.
4. Learn more about your web hosting packages. Make sure that your new plan has enough web space, bandwidth, and sufficient or similar email. Find out what size is the standard mailbox and if you can reset the mailbox size in the future. Check if you receive auto response, send an email and how many. You should also ask your new host if your plan comes with any MySQL database and if so. Find out how many FTP accounts and how many sub-domains you can find.
5. All new hosting plans should include 1 click install program such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, BuddyPress, PHP BB, CMS Made Simple, Sugar CRM, so make sure you have access to this great software. Many Hosts now give you free e-commerce software 1 With your hosting packet, you can expect a program like Zen Cart, CubeCart, Agora Cart, osCommerce, Open Cart. If you start your own e-commerce, this will be a great help.