Internet Marketing Tips
Internet Marketing Tips
The internet is filled with internet marketing tips - some of them great and some of them are recycled and outdated. As a startup marketer, how do you know which tips will help you master the strategies that have made so many men and women so rich? Here are a few simple tips to help you focus on, manage, and generate your own Internet marketing strategies.
Internet Marketing Tips 101
Internet marketing starts and ends with your audience and how you approach them. So before you can do anything, you need to do some research and learn about your niche and your audience.
* Niche Research - Niche research involves getting to know who your potential customers will be. Use websites like Clickbank and Amazon to test both good products and demand. At Amazon, you can find products and niches based on the number of reviews of a product. More than 20 reviews means that thousands of copies have been purchased. Also visit forums and blogs where industry experts meet with interested readers. Get to know the terms and needs of your target group.
* Keyword Research - Keyword research is probably the most ignored aspect of making money online. One of the best internet marketing tips I can give you is to spend as much time as possible learning about keywords like Traffic Travis and going through them in AdWords or in competitive search. Know the sentences to which you should aim well.
Internet marketing tips for your website
Once you get a good idea of what you call product, niche and audience, it's time to create websites to market those products. There are many different websites that you can create - from blogs to forums to squeeze pages or complete sales letters.
* Learn the Basics of Sales Writing - Whether you write a 150 word squeeze page or a 10,000 word sale letter, you will learn to influence the basics of effective sales writing and entice your readers to follow your calls to action. There are dozens of methods that you can use to generate interest in your product - from powerful headlines to high-use product descriptions, to carefully worded guarantees and pitches.
* E-Mail Marketing - One of the most important internet marketing tips you will ever get is to set up an account with an autoresponder service like AWeber from GetResponse and start collecting e-mail addresses from your niche. Do this by inserting a newsletter submission form into your squeeze page or website and offering some of it for free to attract readership. A 6-day free mini course or a free report are both great ways to gather readers who you can later contact to make sales.
The most important part of a marketing campaign is getting traffic to your website. They do this with Sound Back Linking and SEO.
* Viral and Social Marketing - To create interest, you must saturate the Internet with content that rejects you. Use social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Digg and YouTube to place interesting content that your readers will follow. You can also use a blog to build an authority goal and establish yourself as an expert.
* Back Link Generation - Most internet marketing tips will tell you to post articles to directories for backlinks and posts in forums or blogs with comments. However, you should also use tools like SEO Quake to find high PR pages with "follow" links where you can post. Use a trusted website tool to find government websites or directories where they can be listed.
Ultimately, as an internet marketer, your goal is to know your audience, reach your audience, and then bring as many visitors as possible to your website where they can buy your products. Once you've mastered these fundamentals, you're on your way to becoming the next big marketing success.