On Page SEO Tips – How To SEO Your Website For Online Success
SEO Friendly Web DesignCreating a stunning-looking website is not enough today, because every store from grocery to 5-star hotels have websites, and everyone wants to spread their business and services worldwide. Here comes the need for SEO. SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is a practice to increase your online presence in the SERPs (Search Engine Result Pages). Now SEO is becoming a viable online approach for businesses of all sizes and shapes for many customers and businesses. Getting things right the first time can be 100% beneficial.
Below I explain some web design practices for improving website visibility from scratch that are not taught at any Web Designing Institute. You can also find some small things that need to be done off the offset, and these techniques also enhance the user experience even search engine.
Let's start from the beginning.
Keyword Research Every SEO process requires traffic keywords. Keyword analysis is the most important skill to lean on in your SEO training course, and if you're a beginner, you need to master that ability. You may not find your customers and search engine if you use the wrong keywords. First, you must set your business goal before starting a website. What kind of customers do you need locally, nationally or globally? Or what do you want to achieve?
Then, based on your keyword research, you can create pages that target those specific keywords.
* Make a list of your specific target keywords.
* Find family keywords of these specific keywords. You can use Google Adwords, Wordstream, Wordtracker, etc.
* Group and categorize them by their specific keyword. (Vice location or brand name)
* Finalize your list and put it in your web pages, but do not overdo it. Include only 3-4 primary keywords and 7-8 secondary keywords on a page. Keyword PlacementSome major factors tell search engines what a page is about. It's very important to place keywords in the right place on the page. Since the search engine usually reads important keywords on your page, even if a user is looking for something he does not read your entire story, he may be focusing on your headline or points.
Here are some great places for put keywords:
* Title Tag (Used in Title Bar and Rich Snippets, also affects the CTR, 65 characters best)
* Meta Tag Description (in Rich Snippets, 150 characters long)
* Header and navigation (SE reads from left to right and from top to bottom, most visible area)
* Breadcrumb trails (good link place for SEs and users)
* Heading Tags (H1 to H3 is enough)
* ALT tags (helps SEs understand your image information.)
* The title attribute on the links (not much, but helpful for the users)
* Internal links (strong linking indicates strong page structure)
* Footer Links (NO too many links, only for user help)
* Static URLs (Good for Bookmarks, Snippets, and Humane) All these items create a user-friendly website. So create your content for users. When people focus on your content, Google automatically focuses on you.
If you think it is not a complete list, help me to update it. Your comments would be valuable.
Let us talk in detail.
Responsive Navigation Creating a responsive web design means building a structure that search engines can easily read and follow. Always create text-based links instead of image links because the search engine can not read images. It makes your networking stronger and more accessible.
If you love Flash then you should use CSS3 or jQuery instead of Flash. They give you a better experience and faster loading time.
Create your navigation descriptively and delete it. Create links between web pages. Label your navigation clearly so that a user can understand what the page is about.
URLSEO friendly URL means that search engines can quickly read and identify what a page is about. In recent years, I noticed that some websites do not contain friendly URLs, here is an example:
Nobody can understand this URL.
Always create a user-friendly URL that a user can also understand search engine. Create your URL & rsquo; s like
If you have a dynamic website with thousands of pages, you can use URL rewrite tools.
ImagesImages play an important role in the website, they create a better environment for the user. But sometimes it creates better experience. If your website contains large images, it will take longer to load. So always try to use small images, or use sprites. Use less resolution images 72dpi. Place the image in context on the page, more coherent text around the image, the better results you get. Create a folder named & ldquo; Pictures & rdquo; and put all the pictures in it.
Always name your pictures descriptive, we talked about search engine can not read pictures, he can only read picture names. If you want to see the presence of your website in the search engine's search result, always name it as & ldquo; sun-rises.jpg & rdquo; instead of "abc123.jpg". Name your pictures with their descriptive keywords.
For example, when a person who finds sun takes pictures. You will search Google images to find them, and if your sunrise image has names like abc123.jpg, it will not appear in Google Image results.
Always try best practices for image naming. Use the ALT tag with an image because the ALT tag will create the work image if your website takes longer to load or does not load properly.
SitemapWeb Pages List of a website called Sitemap. This will make your site more accessible to crawlers or users. Sitemaps created basically created to inform the search engine of all pages on the site. The sitemap allows a user and a crawler to access your entire web pages, which means that your website is more accessible. Do & rsquo; s and don & rsquo; ts with sitemaps.
Do & rsquo; s
* Always create a Sitemap because it is more accessible to crawlers.
* Place your sitemap in the main folder of your website.
* Create separate sitemaps one for the user and one for crawlers.
* You can use Google Sitemap Generator to create sitemap or other software that you have.
* Submit it in search engines.Don & rsquo; a
* Do not create via optimized sitemap.
* Do not put your sitemap in inner folder of your website.
* Do not create duplicate sitemaps.
* After submitting the sitemap check status. Social MediaYou want to create a relationship with your customers. You need to use social media, they help you create a customer family. Now social media become a must in SEO. It creates exposure and helps you build trust and community.
The user always shares a link with his network, if he finds it useful. It creates a possibility of link building.
Social media plus is that you do not have to pay a single penny for your exposure.
Start with the main social media sites like:
* Google+ etc.Create your profiles and add some social media icons to your website and connect them to their accounts. It tells others that the company is available and actionable.
Adding Twitter feeds to the site also helps with regular updates and keyword placement.
Conclusion Update your website regularly, because providing better content and a better user experience will increase traffic. With these methods, you can claim your top position in Google results. Create your checklist and reach the goals you are looking for.